Saturday, October 10, 2009

the dinosaur

So, I was working on the costume all morning and a couple of hours tonight and I'm telling you, if I ever intend on working with velveteen again, hit me with something. Hard! The fabric kept rolling away and was hard to get together... I had to rip stuff open a few times and that was a bitch... But here it is with contents. One sleeve and the zipper are missing. The sleeve went on after lil Miss Dino went to bed and the zipper... Just no nerves left

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



I hope you like the pics - even with one sleeve missing...

Off to walk the dog now and then it's night-night everyone

PS: Back from walking the doc and wanted to add, I'm especially proud as this is the first piece of clothing I've ever done on my own... (and the only one I can remember, though there were a few attempts when I was a kid lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment