Friday, October 9, 2009

of dinosaurs, jumpers and socks

So, yesterday I finished knitting the sleeves for the sweater for my dad's gf. Today I managed to weave the ends in, it's in the washer right now, waiting for me to hang it up for the night so I can sew the parts together tomorrow and do the collar.
I started a pair of socks for DH as soon as I had bound off the sleeves. Hope he'll like this pair better than the last one.
And because DH has to work tonight, I finally found the time to start on Susan's Halloween costume (time is going fast, only 3 more weeks). She went to bed pretty late and I had to take the dog out but at least I managed to copy all the necessary parts on some paper. I'll try and iron the fabrig tomorrow and cut it as well (and hopefully finish the sweater as well) and might then be ready to start sewing on Sunday... But it's a long time till then and probably a billion things will have to get done before I'll manage to do that... But I got the will!
We might be going to the zoo this weekend if Susan is feeling well enough. Well excited, she loved it last time and Mike can take some more pics.
Tomorrow I hope I'll make it to town to the LYS store, I want to make some mittens and a hat matching a scarf I knit last year for my mom and I'm out of that yarn and have no idea what it was. But I still got the scarf (which I was hoping to mail soon...).
So, you see, loads to do and little time. Will try and get hubby to take some pics tomorrow so you can see what I've been working on lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment