Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some knitting

I know, shame on me. It's been some time. Doesn't mean I haven't done anything since, more like not taken any pictures...
But here are some - first a hat I made, with my favourite model, my daughter

next, a jacket I made for my baby niece born in December:

I totally fell in love with those buttons...

And then I'm working at a baby blanket at the moment. Not sure what I'll be doing with it. Was gonna give it to a friend for a gift but her boy was born a few months ago... So thinking bout selling it once it's finished... It's about 32x18" (80x45 cm) at the moment and am opting for about 30-35 inches to finish (so 12-17 more) but will just have to see how much yarn I got left...

Also made a beanie for hubby but not quite happy yet so pics to follow and some socks which I have to find to take pictures of...

No comments:

Post a Comment