Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my first sewing of my own...

So, I finished two pillow cases. Well, almost finished them, I still have to sew the buttons on... This is how it looks like:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

the buttons are going on the inside, so when Susan sleeps on the wrong side of the pillow, she won't directly sleep on the buttons but have some fabric between her and the button.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

and this is how it looks from the front:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I also finished another pair of socks today and I'm a bit upset. I started the second sock exactly at the same point of colour as the first but for some reason, it didn't come out the same and now the one sock has more orange at the toes than the other one... But I'll live...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment